Welcome to Week #8 of the Get Inspired Hop! We have been RE-BRANDED as a Pinning Party!! And we want to see your DIY projects, recipes, decorating projects, kid’s crafts…ANYTHING that’s inspiring!
Featured PIN”s will be a REQUIRED re-pin in order to link-up the following week! That means, if you are Featured, and we have 60 link-up’s that weekend, your PIN will be RE-PINNED 66 times including the hosts & co-hosts.
LOTS AND LOTS of exposure for your blog. What do you all think about that?
Here’s more on how it works…….
- You can now link-up ANY pin that you’d like with the exception of Giveaways.
- This hop will now be featured on 6 blogs!We have added 3 WEEKLY co-host spots.
- The weekly co-hosts will be selecting the FEATURED PINS at each week’s party.
- Every week, each FEATURED PINNER will be given the option to co-host the FOLLOWING week’s party!
Yes, we’re making it MORE FUN to Link-up with us
Now, onto the Pinning Party! Before we start, here are the rules broken down:
They are SIMPLE
Follow your Hosts & Co-Hosts on Pinterest.
Pin the Featured Pins from last week’s Hop
If you’ve been featured, don’t forget to grab your Featured Button below!
NOW Linkup up to 2 PINS at the linky below.
(This is your PIN URL not your post. Old or new but not the same one each week.) To make this easy and to make sure EVERYONE get’s PINNED, please re-pin ALL other links in your link row and as many others as catch your fancy (be fair: if you link up two pins, re-pin two or more).
POST our NEW button on your sidebar or hop page.
There are 2 sizes below to choose from.
THESE ARE OPTIONAL BUT CAN MAKE THE PARTY MORE FUN FOR EVERYONE!
Try these OPTIONAL steps:
- Put your first name OR Name you go by on Pinterest on your PIN Description.(Example: Melanie @ MM DIY Baby Photo Tips).
- Create a new board on Pinterest related to this Hop and pin to this board.Example:
Why would you do this?
- Other pinners will be able to see that you are re-pinning their pin from this party, which is always a good thing!
- By putting YOUR PINTEREST NAME on your Pin, this will allow others to see who all is re-pinning their pins and will allow them to RETURN the re-pin.
Have I said the word Pin enough now?
Here is the featured button for next week’s featured PIN’s! Will it be you??
We are now accepting Sponsors for this hop. To become a Sponsor, please send an email to email@example.com. $9 will get you a featured Sponsored spot on the hop for an upcoming week. Your featured spot can promote your blog, shop or business.
Latest posts by Jennifer Wieland (see all)
- Restaurant.com $3 Cyber Monday Deals - November 30, 2015
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not Plus Wisconsin Dells Savings - November 24, 2015
- 7 Tips to Save On Christmas Gifts for Kids - November 24, 2015