I am all about comfort food in the winter months! Living in the Chicago area with biting cold, wind, ice and snow just makes you want to have something hot and hearty. One of my favorite spots for lunch to fill this need has been Corner Bakery for years. The problem I used to have though was what to get. Did I want a sandwich, a Panini, a salad, pasta or maybe a grilled flat… Oh my gosh, decisions, decisions and when you are an indecisive individual those decisions can make your head spin. Now my choices are easier with the Corner Bakery Choose Any Two options!
Recently, Corner Bakery Cafe announced the launch of its new Choose Any Two menu offering. You can now create their own perfect lunch or dinner by selecting two of their favorite menu items. Even better though, if you’re watching what you eat or on a diet there are 100 Choose Any Two pairings that are 600 calories or less!
Choose Any Two menu items include:
- Half Sandwich or Half Panini; like the guest favorites Chicken Pesto Sandwich or Chicken Pomodori Panini
- One Grilled Flat; select from four flavorful varieties
- Cafe Handcrafted Pasta; with options ranging from Pesto Cavatappi to Mac & Three Cheese
- Cafe Fresh Salad; like the Chopped Salad, all made with only the freshest ingredients
- Cup of Soup; homemade and slow-simmered soups
On a recent visit I treated myself to a You Choose Two meal with two of my favorite menu items, the Meatball Panini on Sourdough and the Cavatappi with Marinara. Paired with Corner Bakery’s refreshing lemonade and a sugar cookie for dessert it was the perfect lunch!
Now it’s your turn to try the new Corner Bakery Choose Any Two pairings for yourself! I’m giving away 3 coupons for free You Choose Two meals to one lucky winner!
Latest posts by Jennifer Wieland (see all)
- Corner Bakery Choose Any Two Pairings Plus a Giveaway - January 19, 2017
- Ginger Bark a Deliciously Addictive Holiday Treat - December 24, 2016
- How To Make Your Trip To New York City Absolutely Amazing - December 21, 2016