Back to school shopping isn’t just about getting your kid the coolest backpack, supplies to fill their desks or the perfect outfit. It’s also about getting the teacher what they need for the classroom for the year. Right now you can earn high marks from your kid’s teacher and school with classroom school supplies while you earn double Box Tops for Education!
Every year I get a school supply list for each of my kid’s classrooms. Boxes of Kleenex are always listed as a required school supply and often times paper towels can found on the school supply lists for the younger kids. Having both volunteered and worked for our local school district I know how important those boxes of Kleenex are to have on hand. When seasons change and allergies kick in lots of little noses get runny. When cold season hits boxes of Kleenex need to be on hand to help with runny, stuffy noses and to cover coughs and sneezes. In the classrooms for the little kids in our district paper towels go a long way in helping to keep rooms tidy and clean.
Even if your school doesn’t ask for these supplies you can make mornings less hectic by keeping bathrooms stocked at home with Scott toilet paper. I’ve learned from experience that having a large family and only two bathrooms in the house if there is any delay in bathroom timing in the morning it can throw off everyone’s morning schedule.
Earn Double Box Tops for Education for Your School
Currently at Walmart select Kleenex, Scott and Viva bundles earn double Box Tops for Education on them!
- Kleenex Everyday Facial Tissue – 4 Pack, 85 Sheets
- Kleenex Everyday Facial Tissue – Finding Dory – 3 Pack, 210 Sheets
- Kleenex Everyday Facial Tissue – Captain America – 3 pack, 160 Sheets
- Scott 1000 – 20 Rolls
- Scott Extra Soft Double Roll – 30 Rolls
- Viva Vantage Big Roll – 6 Rolls
Does your school collect Box Tops for Educations? If so, do you collect them at home and turn them in?
Latest posts by Jennifer Wieland (see all)
- Beauty and the Beast $25 Sephora Gift Card Giveaway - March 7, 2017
- 20 Beauty and the Beast Makes & Bakes - March 6, 2017
- 10 Ways to Make Those New Heels Feel More Comfortable - March 1, 2017