#LoveMe Challenge Day 6
A Note to your future self…
Dear future me,
Now it’s time for you. You have raised your children and mothered your entire adult life. Go, enjoy some freedom, some fun. Take some time to find out more about you. Don’t keep dreaming about seeing the world, get out there and do it. You have earned it. Don’t let others hold you back from finding your happiness, not even if one of those people is you.
I am sorry that this will end up being hard on you. It’ll be scary because I never demanded that I have me time. That my happiness matter. Others need to learn how to function without you doing everything and you need to learn how to function where you are a priority.
Have faith in yourself! I know you can do it!
Your past self
Do you want to follow along and see what other bloggers are participating? Then head on over to Pepper Scraps. The #LoveMe Challenge is a one month challenge to learn to love yourself.
What would you tell your future self?
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Touring from Winning Moves Games and a Giveaway - April 22, 2014
- Royal Caribbean, The Cupcake Cupboard and Decorating a Cupcake Dog - April 14, 2014
- Easy Bunny Wreath - April 12, 2014
- Meyer Lemon Cream Cheese Blondies - April 11, 2014
- Behind the Scenes: Cruise Dining on Liberty of the Seas #SeasTheDay @RoyalCaribbean - April 9, 2014