I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
Mom’s are usually the heart and soul of their families and homes. They place themselves last and everyone else ahead of themselves to ensure that everyone else is taken care of properly. They do this gladly and wouldn’t want it any other way but, every so often every mom needs a mommy time-out. It may be a little break daily or weekly but all mom’s need a little me time to recharge and remember that they deserve to be a priority too. My favorite mommy time-out starts with a trip to Walmart and buying some Bigelow Tea (third generation, American owned company) in one of my absolute favorite flavors. Being a huge tea drinker (hot, cold, sweetened, unsweetened, herbal, black, white, or green) I always like to keep my tea supply ready to go and Bigelow Tea is perfect for that. Their tea comes in individually foil wrapped pouches to keep the tea fresh.
For me, my mommy time-out doesn’t come at night, no sir-e. It would be nice if it did but my kids range in age and some may be up late and my husband is a night owl. Now, I could maybe squeeze in me time while my youngest is at school for two hours but errands sans children usually wins out. No, for me my mommy time-out comes on Saturday or Sunday morning.. The kids and the husband sleep in but I am still up at my regular time so I grab my reading device, my phone for music, make myself breakfast and serve myself a Bigelow Tea Peach Teallini. I get to enjoy my breakfast while sipping my Peach Teallini in peace and quiet, listening to music I like and reading a good book without being interrupted every 5 seconds or eating long after everyone else. It is my time to rest, relax and recharge from everything life has thrown at me throughout the week.
- Filtered water
- Bigelow Tea Perfect Peach Herbal Tea Bags
- Organic Peaches
- Organic Strawberries
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Bring filtered water to a boil. Pour the water over the tea bag(s) in a large mug, bowl or teapot to steep for several minutes. Remove the tea bag(s) and place the tea in the refrigerator to cool.
- Finely chop the peaches and strawberries. Place 1 tbsp. of the fruit into a champagne flute. Pour 1/4 c, of the cooled peach tea over the fruit and then top off with 1/2 c. of Prosecco.
- I used frozen fruit. It works perfectly for cocktails. If you leave it partially frozen it will also keep the drink chilled longer.
This Peach Teallini is so light and refreshing and makes for a perfect addition to any mommy time-out or weekend brunch.
For more inspirational ideas and stories about Bigelow Teas be sure to check out their Pinterest board. #AmericasTea #CollectiveBias
Latest posts by Jennifer Wieland (see all)
- Beauty and the Beast $25 Sephora Gift Card Giveaway - March 7, 2017
- 20 Beauty and the Beast Makes & Bakes - March 6, 2017
- 10 Ways to Make Those New Heels Feel More Comfortable - March 1, 2017