Shopping used to be so much fun for me! Getting out and treating myself to things I wanted when I wanted them. Then I became a mom and a budget and great deals and to many shopping trips became my daily life. I’ve been a Sam’s Club member for years now because I can always find great deals in large quantities that my family needs. Whether it was great prices on diapers and baby wipes when they were younger or stocking up on their favorite snacks, picking up a new outfit, great toy or brand new book I find my mom shopping life easier thanks to Sam’s Club. Even better they have a new way to make mom and dad’s lives even better with the new Sam’s Club Mom’s & Dad’s Club, an exclusive online destination where parents can learn more, save more and win more!
Do you know how Sam’s Club can help you save time and money so that you can focus on what matters most – your family!
- Save on National Brands – Sam’s Club gives you the best prices on the items you need from the brands you know
- Save with the Exclusive Members’ Mark Brand – With over 400 Members’ Mark products – the brand exclusive to Sam’s Club – you save even more and still enjoy national brand quality!
- Save through Sam’s Club Services – Whether you need a new pair of glasses or are in the market for a new car, Sam’s Club offers a wide range of services to help members get the most for their money.
- Save Time with Club Pickup – Need to shop but want to skip the hassle? Learn all about Club Pickup! Order online and your items will be brought to you at the Club Pickup kiosk inside select locations or at one of Sam’s Club’s select Curbside or Drive-Thru locations.
- Save Time with Easy Reorder – Easy Reorder tools at Sam’s Club allow you to select from a list of the items you usually order, so you don’t have to order from scratch each time you shop. Many items are available for free shipping or subscriptions.
Sam’s Club Moms & Dads Club
Sam’s Club has taken their commitment to parents one step further with the Sam’s Club Mom’s & Dad’s Club! Become a member of this online destination and get access to exclusive content, offers and rewards that will make your job as a parent easier.
As a Sam’s Club Mom’s & Dad’s Club Member you will:
- Get Exclusive Offers – Sam’s Club Mom’s and Dad’s Club registered members receive exclusive discounts, offers, samples and more!
- Get Tips & Ideas – Mom’s and Dad’s Club provides product tips and suggestions based on your membership profile as the parent of an infant, toddler, preschooler or elementary aged child. As a member you’ll also get great ideas to turn every day products into family fun! (Check out refreshing #lifehacks)
- Get the Chance To Win – Mom’s and Dad’s Club members have special access to prizes, sweepstakes and giveaways
Sign up to become a Sam’s Club Mom’s & Dad’s Club Member today for free with your Sam’s Club membership!
Are you a mom or dad trying to keep your little one happy and busy this summer? Enter to win a Fun With Mom or Fun With Dad Bundle from IncrediBundles.com! Each of these amazing bundles features a premium diaper bag and a $100 gift card to IncrediBundles.com!
If you win, you will choose between the premium DadGear Diaper Backpack or the sleek and versatile SkipHop Versa Diaper Bag. Each bag is bundled with a $100 gift card to IncrediBundles.com. Shop their carefully curated selection of toys, books and products for children.
What Might You Buy With Your Gift Card?
Buying for children can be overwhelming with so much to choose from! Here are some of our recommendations:
Infants Under 1
- Bright stim toys that clip to strollers and carseats and feature a variety of textures for exploring little hands
- Teethers and rattles made from natural materials and colored with food-grade dyes
- Loads of books for baby, especially sturdy board books with touch-and-feel panels, bright illustrations and simple stories.
1 & 2 Year Olds
- Stock up on toys that allow for open-ended play like balls and blocks
- Toddler-friendly musical instruments like bells, shakers and simple drums
- Lots and lots of books, especially those with repetition and rhyme, basic stories and friendly illustrations
- Games that allow children to learn as they play
- Craft kits that exercise a child’s fine motor skills and creativity
- Toys that encourage hours of happy pretend-play
- Award-winning books with endearing characters and meaningful stories that children will want to hear again and again.
Latest posts by Jennifer Wieland (see all)
- Margarita Cupcakes- a Sweet Treat Inspired by a Tasty Drink - April 23, 2017
- PEEPS® the Iconic Easter Candy - April 1, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast $25 Sephora Gift Card Giveaway - March 7, 2017