If your house is anything like mine, afterschool is filled with almost as much craziness as before school is every day. I have kids in three different schools that get out at different times. That means my two youngest get home the earliest and are hungry and want a snack. So to stave off growling tummies and to keep the kids busy until homework time kicks in once everyone is home, I like to serve them fun snacks that they help make. An easy way to do this is with Snack Pack® Chocolate Pudding. A fun and easy recipe that’s a favorite in our house and perfect for the fall is “Dirt” Dessert Pudding Cups from the Snack Pack® website. Three ingredients is all it takes to take chocolate pudding from everyday snack to fun, gross and silly rolled into one yummy bite.
(Recipe courtesy of Snack Pack®)
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed fine
- 2 pudding cups (3.25 oz each) Snack Pack® Chocolate Pudding
- 2 gummy worms
- Stir half of crushed cookies evenly into pudding cups. Sprinkle remaining crushed cookies on top.
- Place 1 gummy worm in each pudding cup. Serve immediately.
Want to get to taste some of the Snack Pack® flavors, get snack ideas and do some crafts with the family? Then be sure to check out the Snack Pack® Spoonful of Fun truck events at a location near you!
This back to school season take a moment to slow down and enjoy a tasty and fun treat with the kids. Snack Pack® comes in a variety of flavors and offers endless mix-in opportunities the kids can help prepare. Each serving of Snack Pack® is fortified with as much calcium as an 8-oz glass of milk,* so you can feel good about serving your kids Snack Pack®. For mix-in inspiration, visit Snack Pack® on Pinterest (pinterest.com/snackpack) and Facebook (facebook.com/SnackPackPudding).
** All Snack Pack® products contain 30% DV calcium, with the exception of Bakery Shop Lemon Meringue Pie, Lemon Pudding, and Snack Pack Gels.
Latest posts by Jennifer Wieland (see all)
- Beauty and the Beast $25 Sephora Gift Card Giveaway - March 7, 2017
- 20 Beauty and the Beast Makes & Bakes - March 6, 2017
- 10 Ways to Make Those New Heels Feel More Comfortable - March 1, 2017