Are you ready for some football? I know that I am . Football is a way of life in my family and we love to spend our weekends talking about and watching football. Our meals revolve around the game and have to be something that you can grab quickly during halftime or easy enough to devour in between plays. Since it was a weeknight today and Monday Night Football is on I decided I needed a quick easy meal that I could prep ahead of time and just pop in the oven at game time. Thankfully, Progresso Stew made the prep a breeze for my new, two ingredient pot pies. Progresso has some new additions to their already tasty family lineup. They now have a line of stew and chili varieties that come conveniently packaged in pouches to feed more than one person.
- Roasted Vegetable Chili with 3 Beans is a meat-free option
- Smokehouse Pork and Beef Chili with Beans
- Southwest Style White Chicken Chili with Beans.
- White Chicken Stew with Savory Herbs
- The Hearty Vegetable Stew with Beef
For my pot pies I used the chicken stew but you could definitely use the beef stew as well. You could easily make both with this recipe being such a breeze and freeze or refrigerate them before cooking so that you can prep them way ahead of time and just need to pop them in the oven on game day.
- 1 18 oz. Progresso Stew pouch
- 1 box refrigerated pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375° and get out a baking sheet and two mini pie tins.
- Unroll the refrigerated pie crust. Place a plate that is a few inches larger than the pie tins on the pie crust and cut around it. Do this twice. Place the two pie crust circles into the pie tins. Roll the remaining pie crust together and cut out two more circles. Fill the pie crusts in the tins with the Progresso Stew dividing it in half between the two. Top the pies with the other pie crust circles and pinch the the edges to seal and flute. Trim off any extra crust and cut slits in the top.
- Place the prepared pot pies on the baking sheet and bake for 35-45 minutes.
You can get a valuable coupon for $1 off of 3 Progresso products too by clicking HERE.
Ready to try some of these great new products? Then enter below for your chance to win a $25 Progresso Prize Pack! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Turn your favorite football day into a #ProgressoGameDay with #ProgressoStew and #ProgressoChili
Latest posts by Jennifer Wieland (see all)
- Beauty and the Beast $25 Sephora Gift Card Giveaway - March 7, 2017
- 20 Beauty and the Beast Makes & Bakes - March 6, 2017
- 10 Ways to Make Those New Heels Feel More Comfortable - March 1, 2017