My daughter is a little fashionista! Shopping, clothes, shoes and accessories have always drawn her in. Her first word was shoe (pronounced sue while clapping and pointing at a pair of shoes in a store) and she’s been a slave to fashion since. Having a father in I.T. and a mother who used to work in corporate I.T. too has also made her a tech junkie. So when VTech asked if we wanted to test one of their Kidizoom Smartwatch DXs I knew she would love it for both the fashion and function.
What is the VTech Kidizoom Smart Watch DX?
(Ages 4-9 years; MSRP: $64.99)
- The VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX is an even smarter watch for kids with better specs including double the internal memory and improved image quality, plus new features such as exciting motion-activated games, eye-catching 3D clock faces and new tools to hone basic math skills
- Young photographers can take tons of pictures and videos and get creative with fun photo effects, video camera and voice recorder with voice-changing effects
- In addition to the alarm, timer and stopwatch, the Kidizoom Smartwatch DX has 2 new tools including a calendar feature and a calculator so your child can work out simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems
- Little fashionistas will love the new design and trendy colors available, including blue, vivid violet, pink, red and camouflage
- Digital and analog display comes with more than 50 3D clock face designs and is splash proof for everyday play (splash and sweat proof; do not submerge and not suitable for showering or bathing)
- Features rechargeable Lithium Ion battery and includes micro USB cable to upload photos/videos as well as recharge the battery
- More than just a watch, it’s the VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX!
My daughter received the VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX in vivid violet. She loved the color and that it had pink accents because those are her two favorite colors. Once we opened up the package we took out the contents, the smartwatch, micro USB cable and user’s manual. We downloaded the Learning Lodge software from VTech and connected the Kidizoom Smartwatch DX to get it setup.
After that my daughter spent hours checking out all of the apps, taking pics, making videos and recording voices. To say that she loved this would be an understatement. For a child who routinely acts like she is on camera talking about her life this was a way to make that into reality for her. It is her absolute favorite fashion accessory!
As a parent and a tech junkie I loved it. The pictures and video were surprising better than I would have expected from what is essentially and educational toy. I like that the game apps are educational and that she is learning while she plays.
Would you like to win a VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX in vivid violet? Enter below:
Latest posts by Jennifer Wieland (see all)
- Beauty and the Beast $25 Sephora Gift Card Giveaway - March 7, 2017
- 20 Beauty and the Beast Makes & Bakes - March 6, 2017
- 10 Ways to Make Those New Heels Feel More Comfortable - March 1, 2017