I love adding cream cheese to my baking! It adds a certain amount of tang and richness to your baking that takes something as simple as a cookie and makes it into something unforgettable. These White Chocolate Cranberry Cream Cheese Cookies are a perfect example! These bite sized gems are a perfect addition to your holiday cookie tray.
White chocolate and cranberries not only taste great in your holiday baking but I love the white and deep red colors your foods get by adding them. After all, red and white are two of the color staples of Christmas. It’s like paying homage to Santa in a cookie and we all know how much Santa likes his cookies! So enjoy these White Chocolate Cranberry Cream Cheese Cookies with friends, family or the big guy this holiday season.
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. dried cranberries
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325° and line baking sheets.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment cream together the butter and cream cheese. Slowly pour in the sugar and mix until it’s fluffy in appearance. Mix in the egg yolk just until combined. Add the flour one cup at a time. Stir in the vanilla and then the dried cranberries.
- Roll tablespoons of the dough into balls and place on baking sheets. Lightly press the dough down to flatten some. Bake for 11-13 minutes and then let cool on the pan for a couple of minutes and then move to a rack to finish cooling
Latest posts by Jennifer Wieland (see all)
- Margarita Cupcakes- a Sweet Treat Inspired by a Tasty Drink - April 23, 2017
- PEEPS® the Iconic Easter Candy - April 1, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast $25 Sephora Gift Card Giveaway - March 7, 2017