I always think that during the summer I’m going to have so much more time to make spectacular dinners. It always fails to happen though. I sometimes think that it’s actually worse than during the school year. Since I work from home you think it’d be a snap but we are always doing something during the day. Whether it’s hanging at the pool, beach, park, or some other fun place with the kids trying to burn off some of their energy I’m always worn out when we’re done. That means dinner is the last thing I want to have to face. Luckily for me, I can hit one of the two Jewel-Osco stores in town and grab a chicken signature meal deal with a Coca-Cola™ product from the deli. Even better, you can currently complete the meal with a 64 oz. Gold Peak® Tea. After a hot day out with the kids an easy meal like my 30 minute Chicken Parmesan Sliders and some ice-cold Gold Peak Tea is the perfect way to refuel my family.
Jewel-Osco offers up a variety of chicken signature meal deals. They make an easy and inexpensive meal to feed the whole crew. They also make great shortcuts to creating other meals at home.
Being a tea drinker I am so happy that I can now add a 64 oz. Gold Peak Tea to my chicken meal. On a hot and humid day a nice cold iced tea hits the spot like nothing else in my opinion.
My favorite Jewel-Osco chicken signature meal deal to get is the family one with the rotisserie chicken. You get two sides, a four pack of rolls, a rotisserie chicken and a Coca-Cola product. Shred the chicken and you can turn it into so many easy meals. Meals like these 30 Minute Chicken Parmesan Sliders.
With just a few extra ingredients you can have a delicious meal that’s quick, easy and most of all delicious and flavorful.
To make the sliders you just slice the dinner rolls in half.
Top with the shredded chicken.
Spoon your favorite marinara sauce on the chicken.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese for some gooey goodness.
Place the top of the dinner rolls back on.
Whisk together your flavored butter goodness.
Top the dinner rolls with the buttery concoction. You can just pour it over or brush it on if your neurotic like me.
Finally, you just cover with foil, let sit, bake, eat and enjoy your not so hard work.
- 12 ct. package of dinner rolls
- 2 c. chicken, shredded
- 1 c. mozzarella, shredded
- 1 c. marinara sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350°.
- Slice the dinner rolls in half and place into a 9"x13" pan.
- Top the bottom the rolls with the shredded chicken, marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place the top of the rolls back on.
- Whisk together the olive oil, melted butter, parsley and garlic powder.
- Pour or brush the butter mixture over the top of the rolls in the pan.
- Cover the pan with foil and let sit for ten minutes.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for ten minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Latest posts by Jennifer Wieland (see all)
- Keeping My Poise® Through LBL at the Gym - June 8, 2018
- Skip the Check with These 10 Cheesecake Factory Copycat Recipes - June 6, 2018
- 5 Must Know Plastic Wrap Hacks for Your Kitchen - April 19, 2018